If you own your own business, and a consultant, creative entrepreneur, speaker, author, and/or thought leader, chances are you’re wanting professional, yet fun and personable looking imagery to go along with your website content. After speaking with your branding photographer they will most likely start talking about props to incorporate into your photoshoot – yay, this is the fun part! When making a list of items to bring, keep the following things in mind with your brand, and always consult your branding photographer for any questions pertaining to your specific niche or business industry:
- What stories do I want to tell to my audience?
- How do I add to the visuals in an interesting way?
- What items show my authentic self?
- Is there a specific post you can share that incorporates a fun item?
- What day to day items do I use everyday in my personal life?
- What day to day items do I use everyday in my business life?
- What vibe do I want to give off?
Here are some fun ideas you can use for your next personal branding session
Fave Mug with Sassy Quote
Products you sell
Your business cards/broshures
purse or tote bag
Smoothie or health shake
(tie this into the location community by purchasing locally, and tagging them)
Outside the Box ideas:
Confetti (for product launch or celebratory post)
Spiritual or religious items
Passport and travel items (for jet setter brands)
Vision Board/Mood board
Your family! Incorporate your family to show you’re just like your audience. shows a deeper connection with your audience and you’ll get an updated family portrait… win – win!
If you’re interested in more ideas and looking to book your very own branding session (especially in Texas, Florida, Louisiana or Colorado) contact me for and availability! www.melissaraelynnphotography.com/contact